- Nafplio isn’t a destination with a vibrant gay and lesbian life, but being a quick getaway for Athenians and international travellers that explore Peloponnese, you can always sense the gay friendly attitude by locals.
- Nafplio’s neoclassic, Venetian and Frankish buildings, quaint squares and cobbled picturesque streets justify why it is believed to be mone of the most romantic places in Greece. Explore its every corner with your partner!
- You will not find any gay-only hotels, you will find some Nafplio gay friendly hotels that are normally more secluded and attract many gay & lesbian couples.
- Consider visiting Michanikou Beach and Karathona Beach, which are the main ones attracting gay visitors.
- Enjoy a romantic dining experience at the little seafood taverns overlooking the islet where Bourtzi castle is located.
- End your night enjoying an intoxicating glass of local wine at the laid-back open air night bars in the centre of Nafplio's medieval town.
Recommended Gay - Friendly Hotels in Nafplio